Optimization is performed based on the proprietary tools of COMMIT.IT – DEEP TUNE™ methodology. According to the methodology, parameters of the database, SQL queries, existing indices, ways to store data in the database, use of memory and disks are among the others analyzed by our experts. As a result, potential solutions are created and checked on the test database, later on implemented in a production environment.
If you are interested in free performance audit of your systems or in details of the DEEP TUNE™ methodology please do not hesitate to contact us.
How does the performance audit look like?
Performance audit is performed directly on your live production system. The idea is to monitor the load generated by applications during the usual working day. It is completely safe and does not cause any amendments in the data or its structure and most importantly it does not effect on the system efficiency (minimum permissions are needed to perform an audit).
A performance audit of a single system typically takes 2 to 4 hours. As a result, information on guaranteed performance increase, project timeframes and cost of the service will be estimated. At your request as an example, we might test and optimize one of the indicated minor application processes.
Why to perform free performance audit?
• it is a reliable source of information on how much you can save by optimization and what will be your Return on Investment (ROI),
• enables to estimate the losses caused by non-optimal system operations,
• it is totally free of charge,
• it is completely safe to your systems, applications and data,
• does not effect on your system efficiency – will not be noticed by users.